Spatial Studio release notes
- Improvements to cloud scene downloads and preferences. Downloaded scenes are now uncompressed.
- Scene Packages have been replaced by Spatial Studio Project files. See the following article for details. Learn more Menu Bar Overview.
- Improvements to audio control. Scene bass management is now a checkbox. Low Frequency handling for soundsets can now be bulk edited.
- “Look At” feature added to the Object contextual menu to allow easy identification in the canvas.
- Improvements to looping and duration calculations.
- Multiple instances of Studio can now run on the same computer group.
- Support for higher audio bit rates in Opus files. Select encoding rate from preference panel.
- Added choice to create scene packages in compressed or uncompressed formats.
- Increased web server performance and robustness.
- Additional stability improvements and bug fixes.
- 🎉 first release.